Wednesday, October 17, 2007

This one goes to Janjan!!


Hurray!! I think I just found my very first gift for my soon-to-born niece-Janjan!

I happily came across this cutie apple bunny the other night on Le Train Fantome. It is so adorable that I cannot get if off my mind. The vintage print, the fabric and handmade quality just hit my sweet spot. All of the creatures available at this UK based on-line store are designed and handmade by a French artist Fanja Ralison. These handmade dolls are too cute to resist...





Images from Le Train Fantome

3 comments:

The Ice Penguin said...

My mom and I think that you should pick the bunny with an apple on the shirt. You spelled Janjan wrong it supposeto be spelled:Chanchan

22 Butterfly said...

Yes, I picked the apple bunny. It should be on the way here from UK. I cannot wait to see it!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks..sis..

I also think the apple one is cute.
my janjan is already 2800 grams with one more month to grow..doc said her head is smaller than average infants..but body legth is longer.. seems like she is not getting my traits.. .. YES!