Monday, September 24, 2007

"Give me another cup of BitterSweet, please!!"


Over the weekend, we found ourselves wandering around Berkeley again. Yes, again. We always love the city's artistic ambiance and the number of independent shops it offers. In addition to my regular pilgrimage to some of my old-time favorite shops such as Gardeners, Lilith, Twenty-two Shoes, and etc., I know I might just stumble across my next must-go shop. It’s just this thought that keeps luring me back to the area.

Well, as always, Berkeley didn’t disappoint me today. While strolling on College Ave., we happily encountered a cute chocolate cafe-BitterSweet. With two enthusiastic chocolate lovers in our group, we had to give it a try. The store offers an astounding variety of chocolates bars from all over the world. It also makes its own confections and chocolate drinks. We tasted its hot chocolate. It's rich, creamy and as if you are sipping a hot fudge cake. It's just divine! This time, it’s me, who asked “give me another cup of BitterSweet, please!!” instead of Ryry.

We will come back to it on our next visit to Berkeley, which I'm certain will be in the very near future :)

No comments: