Thursday, November 15, 2007

One of a Kind Nursery


We visited Flora Grubb Garden in SF this week. To get to this oasis in the industrial section of the city, you have to drive through the wholesale fresh produce district . It's definitely one of a kind nursery in my opinion. Not only will you encounter some unique species of plants, but you will find great selections of garden wares, garden design books, and outdoor furnitures. I especially love the multiple rows of bright colored outdoor chairs, displayed tidily on the wall. It creates such a dramatic impact for the setting. Ever since it moved to its current location early this year, we found ourselves hanging out here quite a bit, sometimes for a cup of good coffee, sometimes to simply enjoy its refreshing ambiance.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Maggie,

真開心看到妳開格了,
而且果然一如我所想,
很有個人風格,
妳說的這個園藝店,
也在我的造訪清單中,
可是最近鮮少出門逛大街,
看到妳拍的照片,
真的被勾引到了唷!

好了,
跨出第一步,
接下來的挑戰就是如何持之以恒,
一起共勉.

過完節,
再來喬時間敘敘!

22 Butterfly said...

Hi Min,
Flora's nursery is definitely worth the visit. We shall try to catch up after the holidays!

Venus ~ Vi said...

OMG~~~~I must have that wreath! This nursery looked so inviting and has a sense of tranquility through your lenses. I have a little bit of gardener in me so I have added this to my must-visit list already. Thanks for sharing!

Vi