Monday, November 05, 2007

New Banner

Old banner is out, new banner is in: hours of cross-eyed work with Photoshop, finally it’s done…

I really feel I lost quite a bit of brain cells with the placenta. That is the only reasonable explanation for my ridiculous forgetfulness and my frustrating struggle with any learning for the past two years. The banner was my first attempt with Photoshop. I couldn’t even follow the simple instructions on the book. It’s sad to see my learning ability, which served me so well up until Ryan was born, beyond my reach now. But after numerous evenings of persistence and lastly Warren’s help, I finally got the new banner….

PS: Thanks to Two Straight Lines for the paper doll idea. The doll garland is now secretly sandwiched in the book on the high shelf. Because I still have a few more ideas to experiment with it, I’m not ready to share it with Ryan. Hopefully it will not end up in his toy/garbage box anytime soon. He always seems to have a good sense of where I hide my "treasures".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finally your banner is done, It is good one!