Saturday, August 20, 2011

Honolulu- Here we come!


Hanauma Bay - snorkel paradise


first encounter with Hawaiian Green Turtle, swimming only a foot away from us!


I've visited Honolulu a few times but found it most appealing this time around in a number of aspects from its nice warm weather, laid-back lifestyle, abundance of authentic Japanese food to of course picture-perfect beaches and intimate encounter with marine creatures.

These are what Hawaii has always been known for and I didn't find myself longing for these qualities until this point of my life.....or I was too burnt out from the hectic remodeling construction. This serves as a perfect break.

trying to make Maori warrior move @ Kahui beach, learned from Polynesian center


first attempt with body board @ Waimea beach





@picture perfect Kailua beach


admire the simple but elegant beauty of Arizona Memorial

No comments: